LEGO Gets in on the Industrial-Scale Renewable Energy Sham with the LEGO Vestas Wind Turbine – Which Turns Out to be Little More than a Load of Shit

Alongside the continuing adventures of Mr. Shit Face and The Dr. Pooper Papers it's about time that a new series be launched here on FF2F, a series that shall henceforth be known as the Stupid Energy Ideas series. Although the existence of stupid energy ideas is certainly not exclusive to our modern industrial age, the rapid proliferation of them over the past century – and especially the past few decades, and even more especially the past few years – provide ample fodder for insights into the kind of lengths that those desperate to maintain our way of life and thinking will go in order to ward off having to consider those thoughts-that-must-not-be-thought-about.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ff2f.com/lego-gets-in-on-the-industrial-scale-renewable-energy-sham-with-the-lego-vestas-wind-turbine-which-turns-out-to-be-little-more-than-a-load-of-shit/

As you may have noticed there are two new icons on my/FF2F’s social media collection, Mastodon (a sort of decentralized form of Twitter) and Facebook (or rather, something called “Facebook Pages”). Not that I’m very active with social media in the slightest, but please don’t ever write to me on Facebook as the account(s) is/are un-monitored and you’ll never get a reply. The reason why I started up a Facebook account in the first place is because it turns out that Ghost (the blogging platform FF2F runs on) has a setup with Zapier allowing for new blog posts to be automatically shared to Twitter and Facebook profiles. I don’t want Facebook for a countless number of reasons and, although I think you should delete your account if you’ve got one, I figure that I might as well pollute Facebook with FF2F posts without actually having to ever personally log into the system.

Hi Allan. Hope all is well with you. I’ve lost your postal address. Be good to hear from you sometime.

Hey Allan. I’d really like to know if you are ok. Dean